The GPB Education Technology in Education (TIE) Network website (www.tienetwork.org) officially launched on February 1, 2007.
To apply for membership,
* Visit the website at www.tienetwork.org.
* Click on the Register link on the right-hand side of the page.
* Enter the following information into the template provided: First Name, Last Name, unitedstreaming Username, E-mail, Password (which you can change at any time), and Verified Password. You will need to provide your unitedstreaming username so that we can verify your unitedstreaming account information in the unitedstreaming administration site.
* Click on the Zoomerang link at the bottom of the template to access the actual online TIE Network membership application.
* After you submit your Zoomerang survey, you will receive a Zoomerang code that you will enter into the website template in the Zoomerang Code field.
* Submit your information by clicking on the Send Registration button.
After your registration and application information has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of your TIE Network membership status. You will also be notified via e-mail when your TIE Network website account has been activated.
Please register for the site and begin exploring the forums, blogs and resource centers!
If you have any questions about the TIE Network, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.